Hetalia RP-Hetalians Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ......2p!Japan.
Orphan- RusAme - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 am by 2p! Japan

» Paris' Bio
Orphan- RusAme - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm by Paris

» Anger issues
Orphan- RusAme - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm by America

» Spanish-American War
Orphan- RusAme - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 pm by PuertoRico

» Doctor Hetalia (Doctor Who/Hetalia Cross-Over ((Open)))
Orphan- RusAme - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm by Austria

» ... Dark!Netherlands here.
Orphan- RusAme - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm by Dark!Netherlands

» I'm colorado
Orphan- RusAme - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 pm by Colorado

» 2p Romano is here and FABULOUS
Orphan- RusAme - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 pm by 2p Romano

» Not really leaving, but...
Orphan- RusAme - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:37 pm by Hungary

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 am
Affiliates
free forum

Orphan- RusAme

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Orphan- RusAme - Page 2 Empty Re: Orphan- RusAme

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:02 am

Alfred said, "Dude, how many are you gonna leave?" the warm pressure on his neck felt exceptionally good and it left him craving for more of Ivan's bites and nips. He laughed a bit and said, "You got a good mouth I can't help but like it man." and made small moans and mewls each time his skin was sucked on or bit. It was freezing, but he was used to the weather from the harsh city he grew up in. Not completely, but Ivan warmed him right up shivering slightly he felt the other run is hand through Alfred's hair, wanting the other to avoid pulling his strange cowlick, he made a small 'Omphh' sound as he was pushed to the ground and knit his brows together and pouted a bit, his source of warmth was now gone and he was enjoying the kisses. He weighed his opitions, which is something he rarely did. "Why? Did you wanna do somethin' that didn't involve sleep?" a playfully grin on his face, getting the gist of what Ivan wanted to do. He didn't care, it felt good last time, but there were no showers or anything to clean up in. He'd also be walking funny but the arousal from the kisses were still there? "I'm not good at guessing games, so you're just gonna have to show me what ya want big guy." a smirk spreading across his face.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:47 am

Ivan smiled at him. He laighed at the words of the American, even though they made his heart skip about 10 beats. He leaned down, laying on top of Alfred. "I had something else in mind~" He purred at the other, warping his hands in the others soft gold hair. He turned a light shade of pink at Alfred wanting him to explain it. He smiled though. "Do you want me to tell ytou ever word of what Im going to do to youu~?" He asked. He sat up, taking off his own shirt along with Alfreds. "first Im going to take off all of your cloths~" He smiled. "Then I'm going to make you scream my name~" He smirked, leaving it at that. He pushed down Alfreds pants, leaving them around his ankles. He licked down Alfreds chest. "You taste good~" He smiled and bit the cloth of the boxers, he didnt know what came taste like, but he swore thats what Alfreds boxers tasted like. He pulled them down with his teeth, but he took his time going bakc up, biting and licking the inside of Alfreds thights. "I want to do this to you" He purred
Russia
Russia
Admin

https://hetalianrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Alfred raised an eyebrow, "Is it the same thing I'm thinkin' of?" with an amused tone in his voice he nuzzled his head into Ivan's hand the contact feeling nice against his scalp. He blushed at Ivan's straight forwardness and laughed a bit, "Ya gonna put those words to action, c'mon Braginski make me beg and scream for ya." already feeling aroused by the talk alone. He felt his trousers come off and the cold air hit his skin, but didn't mind beccause he didn't really feel it too engrossed with what Ivan was doing and just ignored everything else besides Ivan. "I was right, ya really know how to use your mouth, now c'mon and use your dick to good use." he blushed at hiss own statement and almost regretted saying it but it was true. He felt the other bit the inside of his thigh an winced a bit, "You gonna mark me down there too?" he laughed a bit, and felt his vitals beginning to warm up
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Ivan smirked at him. He loved every word the other said and it was starting to have there affects. He smiled and nodded. "Da~A good use~" He smirked a bit, he treated him rough teh first time, so why not now? He held his legs up, giving Ivan a good view. He just smiled, holding bith of Alfred ankled up with one hand and holding his hips with another. He grrined in to Alfred, the tight and corase felling of the other being entered dry over taking him. He thrust in and out of him, getting hard and felling the friction of the others hole, nothing but heat comeing off of him.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Alfred sort of wasn't used to being so exposed and so tried to close his legs and Ivan forced them open his cock twitching in eagerness, he looked at the other with lusted eyes, and didn't even care that they were in public or the fact that it was dark and traced his hands on Ivan's chest feeling some scars on the other's chest, a moan elicited from his parted lips as he felt Ivan at his entrance and then let out a cry and moved is hands to his mouth to muffle the cry as the other slammed into him. Arching his back he panted trying to get accustomed to Ivan's huge length and said, "Don't *moan* cum inside me." if he did, Alfred would walking with cum in his ass until they found a shower or something. He knotted his hands in Ivan's hair as he let out small whimpers an moans. he cried out when the othe began too move and rammed inside him shutting his eyes and some tears forced themselves out. Alfred was extremely vocal and didn't bother hiding how much pleasure and pain the other brought him.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Ivan smiled, watching himself move in and out of Alfred. He sighed in pleasureful bliss. He knew that he would cum inside of him, he didnt care, he had a reason too. He kenw that on the streets, there was lots of rape. No getting around it. Ivan and Alfred were both guys, and teens, but it coudl still happen. And this was not only just a establishment of dominance of Alfred, but just a slimp mark that Alfred was submissive to HIM. And that all of Alfred belong to none other than himself. He kept pounding in and out of Alfred, felling his tight walls close aroudn him member. He picked the others chest up, letting go of his hips but sitlll holding his legs. He kissed the other, felling the others mouth in the inside of his ass. He loved him, alot, he just had to admt it first. He spoke in Russian, "Я люблю тебя~" He moaned out at the other, panting with his contraste thrust in to him.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Alfred shut his eyes as his swallowed up Ian's large cock, it hurt but, the pleasure over the pain. He moaned Ivan's name, "H-Hng, ah-ha Braginski." he panted as the heard the sound of the friction, and arched his back mewling in pleasure and he cock was upright, "I love how you fuck me,, shit." he cried out again as the other hit his prostate and made him see white. The sound of the other's sighs and groans made him want to go deeper, "Bragniski harder......ha-ha-ha fuck me harder." his cheeks flushed and his eyes shut from the pure bliss the other brought him. He rolled his hips and kissed back in lusted heat, completely giving himself to the pleasure Ivan was bringing him. He slid his tongue into and left place in Ivan's mouth untouched savoring the flavor the other had. His member dripping with pre-cum but he kept his hands entangled in Ivan's hair as he pants with his mouth about an inch away from Ivan, "I-I'm so fucking close." his cock ached and was begging for release and Ivan hit a spot that clouded his vision and he threw his head back crying out as his came.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Ivan felt nothing but sparks when the other said his name. He loved hearing it on the others mouth. "A..Alfred~" He breath out, moving fast and pounding in to his harder. He felt plsusre shoot up his back, and came inside of the other. "A..ALfreD~" He yelled a bit, felling the others cum rolling down his chest. He wiped it of, and sucked him fingers clean. So thats what it tasted like. "You taste good~" He said, but not meaning his skin this time. He panted and looked at him, waitng a few seconds and pulling his softing member out of Alfred. He callaped on top of him, resting on his chest. "Alfred.." Why was that all he could say right now. He need sleep now, but he coudl clean Alfred up, but only alittle bit. He fliped him over and went back down, licking the line of cum off of Alfred thoighs and licked up the saft of his member, cleaning th eother off. Better spit than cum. He licked him clean and went bakc uip, still panting and recovering from that. "Fredka" He said softly still, wanting to pass out.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:10 pm

He felt the other's cum fill him up, when he told him not too, but was too engrossed with his post orgasm and beads of sweat on his chest and forehead. The warm cum dripped from his ass down his thighs and felt a hand on his member as the other cleaned his own cum off and blushed and said,"D-Dude, that's gross." but it slightly arousing as his chest heated up a bit. His breath hitched and let out a small gasp as the cock filling up his ass was pulled out and took his hand out of Ivan's silver locks. That drained whatever energy he had left. And his eyes went half lidded, and he was flipped over and licked clean, and laughed slightly, "Is this an apology?" for cumming inside him that is. And was too tired to put his pants back on, but he needed to. His ass sort of hurt, but it wasn't as bad as the first time and he slid his pants and boxers up to his waist, "Yeah?" he whispered, closing his eyes, he was tired and the sleep would be good for them
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Ivan smiled and get his breath back. He knew that Alfred would sleep, but one of them had to keep awake. He put a hand on the others backm taking off his cote and putting it over America and letting him use it as a blanket. He sat and just looked at his resting form for a while. He could have said alot of things than, but he didnt want to , ebing to trie and to happy too. "Go to sleep Fredka, I will watch you" He siad, another night with no sleep. He sighed and put a hand aroudn him,picking him up and walking to a park bench and letting Alfred sleep. He ketp hsi arm aorund Alfred though, forcing him to rest in his arm. He didnt care about him resting o his arms as much as he did about making sure no one touched him, He staied awake the entire night,w athcing teh sun slowly rize.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Alfred had lost his father about a week ago, and hadn't eaten, but that was mostly his own fault for declining food, and he knew what it would do to him if he didn't take it. He felt guilty because Ivan was practically dragging him around. he nodded, "You gotta get some sleep too, I don't have the strength to carry ya if you pass out on me." he smiled sadly at him. He was picked up which was good, because Alfred's ass hurt too much to walk and was laid on the hard cold bench and nuzzled into Ivan's warmth. He would need to help Ivan as much as he could, whether it was getting a job, sex or fighting while the other couldn't. His mind was restless was the thoughts about what was going to happen, but he told himself he needed sleep, and fell asleep, sprawled out on the bench as he snored, and woke up when the harsh warm rays of sun hit his eyes. He groaned and put a arm over his eyes to block the sun.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Ivan turned over to see Alfred sitring. He smiled and held him closer once more, wraping his arms around him. "Good morning, Fredka, We survived~" He said with a small smile. He staied awake all nihg tmaking sure that no one got with in 40 feet of them. He had dark circles under his eyes and his hair was slightly messed. He giggled though, shaking him slightly. "come on, wake up ,fredka," He siad already awake. He let Alfred still ware his coat, his black t shirt being enough for now. He hated how teh shirt sleeve showed off his arms, and the cuts on his arms, and the scars too. It was almost nevermber, winter was still coming and the northern US city was cold as frozen hell. But he would still let Alfred have his coat. He stood up. "A..ah...can you walk?" He asked, blushing a bit at his own words
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:02 pm

He woke up to the sound of Ivan's voice and smiled, because Ivan was still there. "G'Morning." he said, is voice muffled by his arm over his ace to block the sun. He felt the heavy coat on him and it was warm and sat up on the bench, and took Ivan's coat off, "Thanks dude, really helped." grinning at him, "Looks like we're still living in hell, and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing." he said wit a hint of laughter in his voice, he lower back hurt sort of and blushed at the question, "Yea man, I can walk." not without limping a bit, but he could. He looked at the sun, and it was warmer than the night before. What were they going to do now? "Maybe I can get a job or somethin' at least something to get us started right?" looking over to Ivan, smiling a bit.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Ivan smiled back at him. "Da, there are not many jobs that I am able to get because I don't belong in the USA.." He said softly. The only illges that the racist nation looked for where the southerners. No one ever looked out for a Russian illgle. He smiled at Alfred, "Where do we stay until then? Must we need a bsase of sorts?" He asked in broken englsh and was to tired to keep his grammer in check. He giggled htough and pulled Alfred up. The teen he beat on the train had only 5 dollors with him, but that was enough. He dragged Alfred to a Mc donalds and hanged him the 5 dollors. "Eat, This is the last time you might for a long time" He siad, he woudl force th eother to eat if he ahd to, the boy was staving and he coudl tell he was not heahtly from it.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Alfred nodded, "That's where I come in, I'm gonna need to get a job if we want to keep living." money was essential in the city, without it they were screwed. He was dragged to McDonald's, he was overly fond of it and was handed 5 dollars, and frowned at the Russian, "I'm not eating alone man, we gotta at least share or somethin', if you're not eating I'm not, I'm serious." he wasn't bluffing the Russian had gone through much more than him, and looked at him to see some sort of looking for approval. He ordered and didn't touch the food until Ivan at something.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Ivan nodded no, but didnt like that he was nto eating. He eat, only a frie here and there, If he was hungry, he woudl wait for real food. this stuff was only good for making him puke later. He had a high tolerances for hard drinks by now, but he gaged at any form of fast food. He could down a bottle of vodka, but not eat a hamburger. He looked at Alfred. "I have a way of making money, but it is shameful..." He said, a darker tone to his voice, he got up and moved over to Alfred seat in teh booths, pushing him over so that he coudl talk in her ear. He explained his idea. "Fredka, We can advertise you to poeple, you are a hot and vary good looking man, but Im not going to let them touch you, We can lure them in to a alley, and I will steal from them, beat them and take there money" He said. He knew that he could iwn against most creeps wanting to have sex with Alfred, but he would always run teh risk of being betan and somethign going wrong. He ate still, jsut so that Alfred would too
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Alfred began to eat the burger he got once Ivan started eating. He didn't mind the food at all, "Dude, I haven't had McDonald's in forever man, it's freakin' awesome." he beamed and continued to eat the other said he had an idea and raised an idea, "Shameful? Like bad?" drug dealing? stealing? He didn't know what job was shameful, because it was work, not a lifestyle. But he heard his eyes widen at the idea, that was like prostituting himself, "W-What? No way, no, dude, just..." he thought about it, and they didn't have much of an option. Alfred could get arrested if caught, prostitution was illegal so he had to be careful. He wasn't going to have sex, of course not and was reassured by Ivan. He knew he was attractive, Ivan was too, but if Ivan tried to sell himself then Alfred would most likely not be able to defend him if something went wrong. He stopped eating and ran a hand through his hair. Thinking about luring strangers, smiling laughing and talking to them leading them on into an alley and then bam, Ivan would get them. "I-I don't know Braginski.....you really think it'll work?" if Ivan thought so he'd do it.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Ivan smiled at him and leaned on him slightly, "I would never let you get hurt by a stranger" He said with a reassuring tone. But it quickly went dark. "And I would cut there sorry head from there body if they touched you, I would fucking make them scream and beg for me to stop" He said, almsot growling. He wouldnt let anyone touch him, even though thats what they though they were doing. Alfred was the only thing he had, and if someone else touched him, if they managed to get past him, he woudl, in fact, kill them. He stoped eating, wathcing the othe eat though. "I will keep you safe at any cost, you have nothing to worry about, Fredka" He said softly. He would jsut have to swing harder, hit more times, and they were gone, they would have paied for what they did. Alfred was only 15, he was too, and for someone to rape him? Ivan would be kille don teh inside,
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:16 pm

He wasn't so much worried about that as much as if the strangers did over power Ivan and then it would be Alfred's fault for the other getting hurt. He would have to be suggestive, he would only need to make enough touches to get his point across to the strangers. He smiled a bit and said, "If ya think we can pull this off, then let's do it." 15 and already prostituting himself. Ivan was the only thing he had left, and if he lost him due to something going wrong, that would be the end of him. He heard the malice in the other's voice and felt his cheeks warm up and said, "Like I'd ever want those dirty bastards to touch me. You're the only one with that right." he loved the other, and didn't even wonder anymore why they ended up with each other, it was out of necessity for each other. He continued to eat and was already feeling better, "We can do this big guy, and if it goes good, then we can get an apartment, even if it's a shitty one we'd still have a place we could have of out own." he grinned, he didn't know how to seduce people, but he could try for Ivan's sake, if they didn't do something to make money they would surely starve.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Ivan smiled at him. All the poeple by them though he was jsut talking in his ear, so they didnt even look when Ivan kissed him for a short second, braking it jsut as quickly as he stared it. He looked at Alfred. "Da, We can do this together." He waited for the other to finish and than walked out of the store. He looked at Alfred, walking down the street. "You do know how to do stuff like this?" He asked, Alfred was tachnicly the first one to have sex with him. He had been a birgin, but he did know how to saduce pople, any poeple, it got him otu of jail mroe than a few times. He pulled him in to a alley, and took off the others shirt and pants, elaving him in boxers. He put his coat over him, lettign anyone see his chest and most of his elgs, but hiding what was needed. He looked at him. "I will keep you safe untill the day I fucking die" He said smiling and holding Alfred back in teh alley. He noticed a few glances from poeple, a few men eve slowed down to savor the picture of teh scean. He let it go, and hated everyone of them for looked at him. He tried not the glare at a jumpy shor tman who walked in to the alley. He smiled though, pulling back a aprt of the coat. "HOw much do you have~?" The man shook and held out a 100$ he must have wanted alot of Alfred. He smiled and covered Alfred mouth. "Come back here and you can get what you pay for~" The tone being fake.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Alfred closed his eyes and savored the kiss, now feeling a lot more energetic with the food in his stomach. Once finished he threw out the remains and followed Ivan and was pulled into an alley and blinked at the other in confusion. It's not that he didn't know, he probably did, that's why there were so many whores, because it was easy to seduce. But it wouldn't hurt to perfect it from Ivan, which he wondered how he knew. His clothes was pulled off and the cold of he city hit his skin and the coat was put over him, "So I gotta show my junk around to seduce?" raising an eyebrow and shifted and blushed under the stares of the men, but looked back at Ivan, he didn't care, he was hot, call him coincided but it was true, Alfred had a huge ego, so he could pull this off if he put his ego in this right? A man walked in and he half lidded his eyes and smiled at the man as he pulled a hundred. He wanted to throw up but at the same time he wanted bounce up and down because of the money! He was child, he got excited over accomplishments. He mouth was covered and thought it was easier to not talk.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Ivan smiled at Alfred. He did know how to work it to earn money. He pulled Alfred back and the man hesitantly followed. He waved the 100 around. "Come on, jsut gimmi the slu-" He was cut off by Ivan. He led go of Alfred and pulled the pipe out, swinging and hitting the man in the neck. He fell to the ground. Ivan hit him over and over again, making sure that he was breathing, but passed out. He smikred at Alfred. "You really liked that didnt you?" He teased, even though he knew that the other was loyal to what ever they were. He pushed his hand in to his pocket, yankning out a wallet and taking the rest of teh money. He smiled at Alfred. and showed him the handfull of cash. "You are the best at your job" He said, quick walking away from the mans body with the wallet. This coudl get them money for weeks, and food for months. He smiled at Alfred, admiring his coat on the others near naked body
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Alfred followed Ivan's leave, it was his first time doing this, but in no time he would be able to do it alone, with Ivan hiding in the distance and an poor unsuspecting stranger being lured to Ivan's death trap. He tensed as the other was about to call him a 'slut' he wasn't and he knew he wasn't, he really didn't have much of a choice. Next thing he knew it and saw the pipe, which was surprisingly useful, and it bashed into the man. He just watched, not really surprised at Ivan's immense strength anymore. And watched pulling the coat closer to him, being almost naked and it was about 20 degrees in the city. He frowned and then laughed, "Praise from anyone is all cool from other people, even if it's a douche like him." his ego was going to skyrocket with this 'job' he grinned, "But praise from you is always better big guy." he would honestly walk around naked if he could, he was pretty comfortable with his body. Ivan was older than him, so the other was taller and a lot stronger than Alfred, "there goes my pride as a dude." he laughed a bit. An saw the other admiring, "this is all yours don't worry big guy."
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Ivan smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss. "All mine~" He repeated. He waited for the next costmorers. Its a good thing Alfred was sexy as he was, They got 10 cosumers within a hour. He smiled, some only had 20, others had 100's. He always made sure Alfred was ok before they moved on. He looked at Alfred. "Would you like to try on your own now?" He asked, a bit worried but it worked better that way. He backed upf rom him and hid about 5 feet away in a darened cornner were they couldnt see. He nodded at Alfred. Everntauly, another man came up. "How much?" He asked, looking around and seeming more use to this than normal . He looked around "Ya betternot try anything, slut" He said, holding out a 50 dollors. Ivan staied out of site, waiting for Alfred to lure him back in teh alley
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Alfred grinned at him with he felt the kiss. They ogled at him and he had to admit, he loved the attention, but at the end of the day the only one who really owned him was Ivan and he was okay with that. He nodded hesitantly and said, "yeah, I got this, don't worry, the hero's got this, just you watch." he grinned at the other and leaned on the wall with the coat draping over his almost naked body. Another man came up to him and he had an inner panic attack and he gave him a play smile, "How much ya got?" he felt sick, kissing up to people who were disgustingly horny to have sex with a 15 year old boy. Alfred too the money and stuffed it in his boxer pocket, "I'm just here to give ya a good time." winking at him suggestively and brought the other down the alley and scanned the alley to where Ivan could be.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next