Hetalia RP-Hetalians Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ......2p!Japan.
Help me (open role-play ) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 am by 2p! Japan

» Paris' Bio
Help me (open role-play ) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm by Paris

» Anger issues
Help me (open role-play ) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm by America

» Spanish-American War
Help me (open role-play ) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 pm by PuertoRico

» Doctor Hetalia (Doctor Who/Hetalia Cross-Over ((Open)))
Help me (open role-play ) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm by Austria

» ... Dark!Netherlands here.
Help me (open role-play ) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm by Dark!Netherlands

» I'm colorado
Help me (open role-play ) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 pm by Colorado

» 2p Romano is here and FABULOUS
Help me (open role-play ) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 pm by 2p Romano

» Not really leaving, but...
Help me (open role-play ) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:37 pm by Hungary

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 am
Affiliates
free forum

Help me (open role-play )

2 posters

Go down

Help me (open role-play ) Empty Help me (open role-play )

Post  Mexico Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:51 pm

(( This is open to whoever wishes to join. NOTE: The memories will be italicized ))

Mexico sits in an empty ally, obviously distressed. He had a gun on him and he was just staring at his cellphone, calling someone to check if his little sister was okay. He picked at random who he would call, not caring who unless it was Arizona herself. He remembered how close they used to be. She used emotion and he crushed her, telling her to never let them show. Especially fear.

Thoughts ran through his head. " Mexico! How are you big brother? " She cheered, a big smile on her face. He sighed, ignoring her completely. He didn't turn around. He did nothing. He knew she was crying when a small sniffle was heard. " Oi.. Go away. You are just weak. Never show fear. It is a weakness. " He snaps. " Yes sir.. " She mumbles, drying her tears and running out of the room.

He snaps back to reality when he hears someone pick up.
Mexico
Mexico

Back to top Go down

Help me (open role-play ) Empty Re: Help me (open role-play )

Post  Russia Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Russia glanced down. He would not have picked up his phone, but none of the other Ex-Soviet nations had enough guts to tell him otherwise. He smiled and picked up his phone, stepping out of the room. He picked up and waited for a few seconds. "Привет. Komrad" He said, wondering what they needed, the meeting so far was not going well, with his family hating him and the ballistics running away with Ukraine and Belarus. He did not mind though, he still had himslef, and after so long and becomeing one of the most hated nations oon earth, he give up with being nice. The world pushed with out giving a second though, but when he pushed back, they screamed "villain". Ironic how many times he could make that mistake.... He just kept smiling and let them go play there silly little games. All he needed was himself anymore.
Russia
Russia
Admin

https://hetalianrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mexico Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:07 pm

" ¿Sabe usted si Ariz está bien? " Mexico mumbles, voice obviously stressed and hurt. " Oh.. Hola Russia. I wasn't paying attention to who, but I just needed to call someone.. " He says, a weak smile forming onto his face. He didn't feel all that great at the moment at all. It just made him sick remembering all of the horrible things. He wasn't trying to but it just happened to him. He lets out a small sigh, trying to regain his voice.
Mexico
Mexico

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down